Saturday 30 March 2013

Update..

I have not made a blog in a while so I thought I would give you an update on everything from my last blog. To be honest there is nothing special to report.

My party is rapidly approaching and I have everything sorted! I have my outfit completely done, DJ booked, photographer booked and food is done. Everything is completely sorted. I cannot wait! I hope that everything turns out OK with no drama and we all just have a good time.

I am getting extensions done for my birthday so once I have the put in I shall put a blog up and some before and after photos! I am having micro bead extensions done. A very good friend off mine is putting them in for me. They last around 3-4 months depending on how well you look after them! I am so excited!

It's now Easter and we have all gone to my nans and we are currently watching the tennis! We don't tend to go to my nans that often anymore - I work full time and find it hard to get the time to pop down! I do try though! I got 2 Easter eggs in total. Better than nothing and to be honest - I could do without eating the chocolate!

So there is a small update. Nothing interesting really?!

Hope you have all had a lovely long Easter weekend off! Take care and drink responsibly! NAUGHTY!

Love Lolly

XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment