Sunday 9 June 2013

June Glossybox Review

This months glossy box was a good one! This months glossy box is focusing on how to look good in the summer. Tacking care of you skin, hair, nails & lips!
 
 
1. Monu Professional Skincare (100ml) - Full size 100ml for £15.95
This is a soap free facial wash. It can be used as a alternative to soap. I love this face wash. It smells so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling really soft after use. I use this after I have had a shower as I have never liked using soap/shower gel on my face. This feels so light on your skin when you are using it but your face feels really clean & cleansed after. I don't know if I would purchase it again as £16 is a lot of money for a face wash! I'll see how I get on with it! Another plus, it's a full size version! YAH!
 
2. Figs & Rouge Lipbalm in Cherry Blossom (12.5ml) - Full size 12.5ml for £5.00
I LOVE THIS!  I am a big fan of lip balms! I have never really liked lip glosses but if I want to put something on my lip that feels light weight but feels like I have something on, I grab a lip balm. This has a slight tint to it as well and smells AMAZING! I would defiantly repurchase this! This is also a 100% natural lip balm. The only downside for me is, it's very hard to get the products out and it has a flat applicator. I think it would have been slightly better if it was horizontal but that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing it!
 
3. Helen e Eye pencil with Smudger in Brown - Full size £8
I really like this too. This was good timing as I needed a new brown eyeliner. It is so pigmented and very soft, however I don't care much for the smudger. It's very hard on my eyes and doesn't really smudge. Again, this wouldn't stop me from getting another one as the eyeliner itself is very good!
 
4. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & conditioner (50ml) - Full size 250ml for £5.89 each
I have seen this in Superdrug but I have never been attracted to shampoos and conditioners that claim they make you hair blonder/colour last longer. I have always been more interested in making my hair healthier or more shiny. I have used this twice and I don't think my hair looks any different but they are nice. They smell really good - I prefer the conditioner to the shampoo but I don't think I would get them again. I love my Aussie shampoo too much!
 
5. MeMeMe Long Lasting Nail Gloss in 66 Innocent (12ml) - Full size 12ml for £5
Being totally honest, I haven't used this yet really. The colour is near to white and not really something I would pick up. I have heard good things about this brand so I will be having a look to what else they have and will have to get a nail gloss in a different colour and let you know.
  
 
That's everything - Overall I loved this months glossy box! The highlights for me are the eyeliner & the lip balm!
 
I shall see you next month for Julys Glossy box!
 
Take care!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment