Friday 8 March 2013

Time to relax

Danny is turning 21 on Sunday and I have booked some time of work and we are going to Bournemouth! Me and Danny love it up there and every time we think of going somewhere for a couple of days - we go to Bournemouth! I must say I cannot wait to go! We are going from Monday to Wednesday! I got a fantastic deal and I literally cannot wait to go.

Me and Danny have been together over 3 years and our first breaks away was in Bournemouth so I think this is why we find it a little more special. Not only do we love how calm it is there, the people, the places, I can say when we went 3 years ago - It was the first time I knew I loved him, and saw him as a big part in my life!

We leave London around 12 and we are getting a coach up there (it was A LOT cheaper than a train)

I really hope he has a fantastic time and a fabulous birthday!

Love Lolly

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment