Monday 4 March 2013

The Dress...

So I am turning 21 is April and I am having a party! (WOOP) This is my first proper party, the last party I remember having which isn't at home was when I was probably 5 and it was at McDonald's.

So I am OVERLY excited. Now I have a 'plus size' figure, so finding a dress is bloody awful. I think that fashion designers must think all 'fat' people just want to wear black, or something you would see your nan wearing. I would love to create my own fashion line for plus size people. I know what the public want!

Moving on - I had in total bought 15 DRESSES and they all fit and were nice but it wasn't the dress. I wanted a dress that would stand out because I am having a black and white theme, and obviously I cannot wear black or white.

And then finally I came across one website that overall have nice clothes for plus size models and is fairly cheep! This is wear I found my dress! As soon as I put it on, I new I LOVED it! See picture below.

I'm going to wear gold accessories to bling it up but overall I am totally in love with it! I do wish it was in pink but I think it is a nice change for me. I am such a girly girl but I love nothing more than some nice skinny jeans, and nice shirt and uggs or converses so me being in a dress will be different! I cannot wait! I also have some 20 inch hair extensions too! Ooooo lala! Not long now! 5 weeks!! WOOO




Not the most flattering picture but you get the gist! Just need a better bra, some accessories and job done!!

Love Lolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment