Sunday 17 March 2013

Hair Routine

As I have mentioned I used to do hairdressing so I have had many a colour in my time, and as you all well know, this can leave you hair very damaged! I went through a faze where I kept dying my hair from red to blonde and eventually a lot of my hair broke off at the back of my head! My mum said it looked like I had a mullet!!! Well that was over a year ago now and my hair is back to its healthy, shiny condition!

I thought I would share with you what I used to get it back into shape!

So starting with Shampoo & Conditioner

1 & 2- £5 - Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo
This Shampoo has the most amazing smell! I wish there was something on the internet were I could put a small blob where you could smell it! I think all the Aussie products smell AMAZING! This one has a peach smell. You don't need a lot of the product as well as it seams to spread well over the hair! I just love this!
3.Aussie take the heat 3 minuet miracle - £4.50 - If I am being totally honest I haven't used this yet because I am waiting for my other conditioner to run out before I use it. But, again, it smell LUSH! Once I use it I will have to let you know. I am going for the more heat protect shampoos/conditioners as I recently got GHDs for Christmas and I do not want it to damage my hair!
4. Aussie 3 minuet miracle luscious long deep treatment - £4.50 - This leaves my hair so soft it is unreal! I don't leave this on for 3 minuets, I just use this as a normal conditioner. I have no patients to wait 3 minuets in the shower. And, I am going to say it again, I LOVE THE SMELL!
5 & 6 - Mark Hill - GIFT - get the party started shampoo and conditioner - I got these for Christmas and again I really like these. I prefer the shampoo to the conditioner as I have found that the conditioner is very runny! I got these as a gift but if I am honest, I wouldn't purchase the conditioner. I like a nice thick and creamy conditioner as I feel it is doing more to my hair. So unfortunately the conditioner is a NO NO but the Shampoo, I like.

Next onto protection I use for my hair. All these products you use on wet hair. (I do anyways - They can be used dry but I find they make my hair greasy)

1.Kerastase Oleo-Relax - £17/£20 - This is my hero! This stuff is amazing. While it cost's a fair bit, it lasts for ages! Its oil - you only need a small amount and it spreads all over your hair. I have been using this on my hair for over a year now and I can tell the difference if I haven't used it. It makes my hair so much stronger. It has a lot of nutrients in it so I think it is meant to make your hair grow more. Anyone who askes me they are looking for something to strengthen their hair - I always recommended this!
2. Aussie take the hear leave in spray - £4/5 - Does what is says on the bottle really. Sorry to bore you but again smells AMAZING!
3. Aussie Miracle Colour insurance leave in conditioner - £4/5 - I like to use a leave in conditioner and I feel it makes my hair a little easy to brush through also it is good for your hair!
4. Inecto Pure Coconut Glossing Spray - £3/4 - I love the smell of this spray. If you haven't guessed I am a sucker for hair products that smell nice. After all, you put a lot of effort into making your body smell nice so why not include your hair. I haven't been using this for long but I can see a slight difference. My hair is a lot more shiny than what it was. Also comes out very evenly. Good Product!


Well I hope you liked this blog - Just thought I would share my hair routine.

Enjoy - Loves Lolly

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment