Tuesday 9 April 2013

21st Birthday

So it starts with a party..

To start my birthday celebrations I had a party! It was a black & White theme! Overall I had a fantastic time. Everything went smoothly, there was no drama at all! It was perfect! The DJ was spot on, I had a photographer and he has taken over 2000 photos! We should get them in the next week or so, once I do I shall blog some photos! I had the most beautiful cake! It was a pink & White Tea Pot & Pink Cupcakes! I couldn't of asked for a better party! I want to thank my mum for everything! She put a lot of effort & Money into making it perfect for me. I want to thank everyone who made it too my party! It was a fantastic night and all my friends and family being their made is so much more special! I truly know who my friends are after my party!



Its my BIRTHDAY!!!!

On my birthday, I didn't get up to too much. I received some money from friends, family & work colleagues so after opening all my presents from my family, me and Danny went into town to spend my money! I only got one thing! Just a camera. I have never had a proper professional camera so I decided to treat myself! I still have over £100 so I think I will save that until I see something nice! Then me, mum, Derek, Paige, Damon, Nan & Charlie all went out for dinner. It was overall, a very interesting evening. I got so many surprises and gifts that I could not of imagined of! I am truly grateful for all my gifts! I thought that on my 21st (if I am honest) that I would get spoilt but I really did so well! And I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who got me a present! It was very generous of you!



 

 

That one special present...

I received one present from a friend today. It might not be your regular special present to other people but when I opened it, I knew it would be something I would cherish for a long time. It's a scrap book filled with photos of all our, and friends, memories! I have looked thought it about 20 times just tonight and it puts a smile on my face every time! She has left loads of blank pages so that throughout the years I can add more photos of our memories! I really love it! Today I realised how much I do love my friends. Only they could have put this together & make it so perfect! I want to let her know that I truly adore it and I will never get rid of it! It really means the world too me!

Its all over...

So now it is all over. I am going for dinner with my closest friends tomorrow and then my work colleagues on Thursday. After that, the birthday celebrations are over and I really do no want it too be! Again, for the millionth time, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!



Love Lolly xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment