Tuesday 18 June 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?

Two blogs in one day I hear you say? Yes! I am not feeling very well today, and needed to do something constructive.
 
Me and Danny went away at the weekend and I thought this would be a prime opportunity to do a 'What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?' Blog.
 
 

My Makeup Bag

 
This is a clutch bag. I'm not a big fan of clutch bags on a night out because I am the type of person who will leave it somewhere & completely forget out it. I need a bag that is physically attached to me so I don't loose this. I bought this for my 21st and only used it once. Now it has become my trusted makeup bag. I bought this for around £17. I love the stud detailing and I'm a sucker for anything with a skull on it.
 
 

Makeup

 
I think I have a good selection of makeup. These are my main pieces that I can create any look from!
 
Stila in the light eye shadow pallet
Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation in Ivory
NYC All day long foundation in Classic Beige
Clinque Moisture Surge Crème
Balme Lipbalm in Strawberry (I think)
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
MAC Paint pot in lets skate
MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder in translucent
Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Apocalips (I don't know the colour - Sorry)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
Helen E Brown Eyeliner
Rimmel Black Eyeliner
No7 Brown Eyeliner
MAC Lips sticks in Crème Cup & Candy Yum Yum
 
 

Makeup Brushes

 
These are my trusted makeup brushes! Starting from left to right
Lydia Powder Brush
 Lydia Angled Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Naked Crease Brush
Random Crease Brush (No idea where this appeared from)
Real Techniques Base Eye Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush
Radom Lash Brush
Random Eye brown Brush
 
So this is everything! Hope you like it!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment