Friday 1 March 2013

The other half of me

Now for people that know me, they will know that I am not the softest person and I don't see myself as a romantic. So for all the people who are like me, I suggest you don't read this blog as it going to be a little big mushy!

I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and 3 months (to be exact). We through Facebook. My friend mentioned that she knew someone that was really nice and we started talking through Facebook and here we are now. We have been through so much together already and he is a big part of my life.

We do one day want to move out but when we are ready. He lives in central London so I only see him at the weekends as it takes a while for him to come down and neither of us drive. This has not put a strain on our relationship. We talk everyday!


We go through our ups and downs but we always sit and talk through them. We are very honest with each other and if something is bother us we just come out with it. That's what we think makes a good relationship. Just being honest to each other. I couldn't ask for anything else. We do want to eventually move in with each other, we think we are ready now to make that kind of commitment. So when the time is right I think it will happen. We are in no rush, we both know what we want and it will happen sooner or later.

This is just a small blog to say how much I do appreciate him (even though he drives me insane) and that I love him a lot. Thank you for all your support over the years! You have been my rock!

Forever and Always Babe


Lolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment