Friday 1 March 2013

Me, Myself and I

So what I have noticed that I got so into the blogging hype that I didn't really introduce myself. (sorry)
 
My name is Lauren Clifford, I am 20 years old and my birthday is in April, 90s baby. I live just outside west London and work full time as a credit controller. I am in a relationship (I'll blog about him later)
 
I consider myself to be a very bubbly person with a good sense of humour and very easy to get along with. I don't take life very seriously and live in the moment. I come out with random things and love making facial expressions (sounds weird but most people can tell how I am feeling by the face I am pulling). As I have already said I think I am good at giving advise and I will always listen to someone problem giving them the honest answer. Even though they may not want to hear it.
 
There are not too many things I don't like really, I don't like people who think they are better than what they are and judgemental people. We are all equal as one no matter on size, age, religion, race etc. I HATE cinnamon, I hate DOUBLE CARBS!
 
Now on to the fun stuff, what I LOVE! I love everything beauty related. I have an addiction to nail varnishes and I cannot step into Superdrug without coming out with at least 1 nail varnish. I have been into Superdrug this week 3 times.. Its FRIDAY!
 
For a while I have wanted to create and YouTube channel about everything beauty but all drugstore products. I am a strong believer that you do not have to purchase all your makeup from NARS, MAC etc. to achieve a fantastic look. This is why I have edged my way into the cyber world of blogging and I am going to show you that you can still get nice looks and makeup from a drugstore products.
 
I love trying out new hair products as I am a fully qualified hairdresser. I love doing hairdressing and it will always be a passion of mine but I didn't want to work in a salon full time, So I mainly just do friends and families hair. Here are some pictures and some hair colours/styles I have had.




 
I think I have covered everything. There is not much more else to say. So I hope you enjoy my blog and I'm sure that over time you will learn more about me
 
Love Lolly
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment