Sunday 5 May 2013

Nail Varnishes

I thought I would do a blog/review about some of the nail varnishes I have. I have quite a few but I thought I would just review the ones I have.




Starting with my favourite nail varnishes - NYC. I think these are great and affordable! So the top ones are my matte ones, middle - shimmer and the bottom ones are glittery. I think I have some more lying around but these are the ones I could find. They are around £2-£3 in Superdrug. I literally am in love with them! They take no time to dry at all. The top coat is my fav top coat off all time! It dries so quickly! I would highly recommend them. I haven't come across a colour that has a rubbish pay off. The only need 2 coats and it will be the same colour as in the bottle. Go and get yourself some!



Next are new nail varnishes I have discovered. Recently a B&M opened by my work and they sell these for around £2-£3 each. They are a lot bigger than the NYC ones and again, you don't need to apply a lot of coats. The only problem I find is they take slightly longer to dry. Other than that, I really love them! The glittery ones pay off is brilliant but they take FOREVER to dry and I get impatient and end up taking it off. But the regular ones are fantastic! Pop to your local B&M store & get some!








These are Superdrug own brand, 2true. They are roughly between £1-£3 and for the price is great! This is where my obsession with nail varnishes began! Because they were so affordable I started buying these - They often do a deal - 3 items for £5 so I would usually get some. They are great! Some of them will need a few more coats than other colours but I love them! The bright pink in the top picture if ones of my fav pinks. They have a lovely flat brush as well, I find it so easier to apply with a flat brush! Again, pop down and get some!






So starting in the top left corner, Sally Hansen. I really dislike these. I got these from B&M in a double pack and I think they were £4-£5. The colour pay off is great but by the next day it had already started chipping! I was really disappointed! I thought they would last a long time because I have seen other reviews and it all sounded very good but I find they are rubbish! So for me, I wouldn't buy anymore. Top right corner are my Sinful Nail varnishes. I got these in a double back for around £6-£7. I love them! The lighted colour takes a couple of coats but the glittery one is FANTASTIC! I got these from my wholesaler so I don't know how much they would be online/in the shops but I would get some more! These are the only two colours I have so I need to get some more!
Next is the bottom left corner, Miss Sporty. These are also nice nail varnishes. They have a flat brush as well. I don't know what made me get the yellow one but when I used it, it looked very nice. They have a metal fluid line range as well, I have one of these and they look fantastic! Depending on what light you are in the change all different colours! I love nail varnishes like these! I feel like I am getting a better deal as they are multiple nail varnishes in one! Crazy I know!
And lastly, bottom right corner are my Beauty UK ones. I have just shown you mu two fav ones. Both glittery. I LOVE there glitter ones. Don't get me wrong, the normal ones are nice but I find the glittery ones look lovely. I usually like to have one nail that is glittery and I always go to pick up a beauty UK one as I find you don't need to put loads of coats on for it to cover your nail. Also affordable at around £3-£4 each.

So, here is my own personal opinion on some of my nail varnish collection! I have loads more but I didn't want to completely bore you!

So I hope you like it - Follow me for more beauty blogs!

Have a nice day & bank holiday weekend

Love Lolly xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment