Tuesday 7 May 2013

Diet Update

So I have been dieting and exercising for under 1 month now! Would you like to know the results?

I have lost in total - 4 kilos! Which is 8.81849 pounds!

I am very happy with the results and looking forward to loosing some more.

All I am doing is exercising regularly and eating properly. I could of lost more weight if I hadn't of had chips and curry over the bank holiday weekend! You need to every now and again treat yourself and even though, in the last week that I weight myself I gained a kilo, I am very happy with my results! Would of been happier if I hadn't of gained that kilo but you win some you lose some.

I am seeing my dietician on the 28th May so I want  to be able to show her that I can loose weight since the past 2 times I have been I have GAINED weight!

I was thinking that maybe every month I will do a blog and update you of how I am doing!

Take Care

Love Lolly x

No comments:

Post a Comment