Saturday 18 May 2013

Whats your star sign?

I have a friend, who’s mum is something special. Not only is she very beautiful but she is very spiritual. She picks up good and bad vibes and I can honestly say 9/10 times she is right. At the beginning of the week she picked up a good vibe, let me know and then by the end of the week, something great happened. This has happened between me and her for many years, I truly think she is a fantastic person.

Yesterday, we had another similar conversation in the most random place.

We were just mainly talking about life and then before we knew it, we were talking about how spiritual we are and star signs. She read my star sign out to me from different views. So as a friend, a mother, a working individual and just common traits. I can honestly say that everything she read to me, I thought she was describing my whole life and they way I react & feel about things.

I do believe that most people are like there star signs. Not 100% as their star sign, but the majority of it.

My question is, do you think you are like you star sign? Why don't you research it & find out?

Love Lolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment