Sunday 26 May 2013

Life update #2

What has been going on in my life? Not too much to be honest.

Same $hit different day. There has been a few home issues which I think I have almost completely pulled myself away from which is a complete win for me. For so long I had been dragged into silly petty rows that don't really concern me and have no meaning of me to be involved and, being caught on a bad day, I said enough is enough. I am no longer interest in this. I think I can say, that's the end of that! For now anyways.

I am currently trying to have a spending ban. I'm still going to treat myself to a few odd bits & bobs but trying to cut down. I'm trying to pay off my debts at the moment and have a financial plan in place to be debt free by December 2013. It is going to be hard but to make what money I have left, last longer, I am going to leave my bank card at home when I go to work, to stop me going to Tesco's and buying rubbish that I don't really need. Stick to making lunches at home and making do with what I have. Doing this, I am hoping I will see my money last longer. It all sounds great on paper but sticking with it is going to be the hard situation. I think paying off my debts will be easier than telling myself, do I really need that extra nail varnish? I am still going to have a monthly splurge on something cause I don't want to completely doll my life is not getting anything new. I just want to try and do it once, instead of every week.

Me and Danny really want to move into together so the plan is to also start saving. As I have several amounts of debts to pay off, I am going to save a smaller amount than Dan. But we want to save a couple of grand so we can put money down for a deposit for a flat and a little bit extra to buy homie bits. Then plan is that by 2014 we will start looking for somewhere. Fortunately we are in no rush, As much as we would like to rush it and move in straight away as we are more than ready, sometimes slow and steady wins the race. I DEFINATLY do not want to move into somewhere and tie myself down if I cannot financially afford it.

That's really all there is at the moment. Still going to the gym but the diet isn't going so smoothly. I have still lost weight but I probably could have done a lot better. I am still feeling positive and giving it a good go.

I have a few new luxury beauty items coming soon. So as soon as I have them I will do a first review on them. 2 out of the 3 items I bought, I have had my eye on for a while so I have very excited!

Lovessss Lollyyyyyy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment