Thursday 18 April 2013

The exercise begins..

So, I am not as threatened by this blog title as I was with the previous one.

Now its early days but I have joined the gym! This is now day 3 and all is going well. I am really enjoying going to the gym. I'm not completely knackering myself out and not pushing myself to hard. To be completely honest I haven't really done any kind of exercise for about 3/4 years! Doing something now is better than nothing. I may work harder on some days than others but I want to leave knowing I have put the most effort in for that day and feel proud of myself.

I have always been a lazy sod so when I went to the gym for the first time, I was petrified! Surprising I am really enjoying it and at the moment I am planning on going 4 times a week for about 1hour - 1hour 30 minuets. Me and 2 other friends have all joined so we all motivate each other to go and get the best work out we can!

We shall see how I feel about the gym in a months time!

Loves Lolly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment