Friday 20 September 2013

Life Update #3 ♥ Lauren Clifford

Hi Guys!

So, you may be wondering where I have been! I went missing off the scene for a couple of months and now I am back with a punch. To be completely honest, there is no one reason why I stopped blogging. I just didn't. I have had a lot going on at home and have been distracted with other things so I am going to blame that!

A little update with what has happened then...

When we last spoke I mentioned there was a few home issues. Well some things never change! My brother has now moved out of the house and is living with my Nan. Its for the best really and he is enjoying life a lot more now. We still talk all the time and I do miss him more than I care to admit!

I have enrolled into college! (WOOH) I am starting my AAT level 1 course tomorrow! I am really looking forward to it & getting a better career! I love creating YouTube videos and blogging but lets be fair, at the moment I cannot do this full time. I need a job to fund my heavy make-up obsession. My work offered to send me to college and I took the opportunity. I am really looking forward too it & cannot wait to start. Level 1 is only 15 weeks. Just to get a basic understanding of accounting and then I will start level 2 next year. Things are looking up work wise!

I have decorated my room! Damon moved out & at the soonest opportunity I chucked Paige into his room and claimed my trophy (that being my own room). I love it soooo much! It a MASSIVE SPLASH of pink! I have new furniture & a new dressing table (which I will doing a video for soon hopefully).

The spending ban when terribly and the shops called my name! Me & Danny haven't been saving either. We did try but we both had to spend all our money. Yep, we had too! (I wish that was true) FAILL!

Thats a about it at the moment!

Take Care Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment