Tuesday 4 June 2013

Luxary Makeup Haul

Ooops! I have been spending again! I decided that I would treat myself to a few new luxury items.

 
So I bought items from MAC, Stila & Benefit.
 

Starting with MAC

I got 2 lipsticks in Hue (Glaze) & Candy Yum Yum (Matte) and 1 paint pot in lets skate. Hue is a very plain colour. Just a slight colour on the lip but is a really nice 'everyday' shade. If you are new to MAC then maybe this colour is a good place to start. Candy Yum Yum on the other hand is the most pigmented and brightest neon pink EVER. If you love big & bold colours then get this! It has been sold out for a while, and I finally got it! A truly beautiful shade. MAC lipsticks retail at £14.00 each.
The paint pot is so beautiful. Its very pale pink with little bits of gold glitter. If you don't like glittery makeup then this wouldn't be suited for you. I think It is beautiful. The paint pots are £14.50 each. I thought I would try the MAC brush cleaner. I'm impressed with it at the moment - I think there affordable too, at £9.50
 
 
 

 Moving onto Benefit

I got the hello flawless oxygen wow! foundation & the most glamorous nudes ever eye shadow book. I love this foundation. It's light to medium coverage and just goes on so nicely. They have a nice selection of shades for all skin types. I really like it so far. This retails at £25.50. The eye shadow book is lovely. Every time I went into boots and went past the benefit counter this little book would always catch my eye and for so long I have wanted it, so I just went out and got it. The cream shadows are so smooth and soft with a good colour payoff and the eye shadows are a really good colour pigmentation. I think I may get the other 2 eye shadow books. These retail at £23.50.
 
 

Lastly Stila

This is the Stila, in the light eye shadow pallet. I have heard so many good reviews about this pallet that I couldn't help myself but get it. Well boy this did not disappoint. The colours are so pigmented and you get a nice selections of colour shades. This is nice too as you get some Matte & Shimmer eye shadows. With just this one pallet you can get a nice day look and then glam it up for a nice party look. I am literally in love with this pallet. The eye liner is really good too. It's really soft and again, very pigmented. This pallet retails at £25.00
 
Hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to comment with your views. If you blog too, leave your link & I'll check yours out too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment